Friday, March 13, 2009

LIFE STORY

love and sin
This story is a story of life in the dark, to get kutuliskan wisdom for the readers

I have a relationship with a woman I have him, sendiripun I never thought this would happen. At first I only considered as a sister only.

Perhaps the correct word saying it "tresno jalaran Soko smth", probably because too often meet to chat and make both of us fall in love. Shows Shows Although we initially only via phone but it's nostalgic and always want to menelponnya every day.

Perhaps my brother also feel lonely because her husband is often out of town. So some feel free to chat with sebebasnya late.

Relationship via the phone with some time to take a day we agreed to meet and walk together. Sikapnya a strange and very big concern to me that membuatku float and enjoy the time-at that time.

Today, he is very happy and said kudaratkan time to smell keningnya he does not deny and even he memejamkan two metanya sign if he menyukaiku.

Since that first meeting, the more often we meet and our relationship is not just roads but the withdrawal is marital. We do it without feeling the relationship anymore tactless.

Until one day, during what I takutkan finally happened. When a night when I want are some with an sms, sudden ringing of the incoming telephone number Mbak. I thought long without directly lifting suaru but that I hear some sound but not the voice of men who are not her husband.

Extraordinarily surprised me, and I have not lost still must still answer the question of serentetan from the back of the phone and heard a voice brother apologize, the voice sounded cry ..

With a variety of reasons I avoid all tuduhannya but he never believed any phone is lost.

Since that night I could not deal with it again, because he enggak incoming phone work and also never active. Until one day, I can phone to ask pardon of greeting and parting from it I really do not enjoy receiving them ..

Life limp with missing him from my life, not have radiated the spirit of myself a bit, but I started receiving all your happy together for the families who have chosen a nice happy ,.... ..

konseling.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment